Gluten-free pasta with cricket flour contains a high protein and fibre content, a great lunchtime meat substitute. It is therefore a great alternative to include sustainable protein in your regular diet. They go great with a variety of sauces and mixes. Try them in combination with a tomato and bean sauce. Enjoy!
- 200-250 g cricket Grig pasta
- 1 can of chopped tomatoes
- 1 can of red beans
- Provençal spices
- 1 medium onion
- 1-2 garlic cloves
- Olive oil
- Cook the cricket pasta according to the instructions on the package in boiling salted water.
- While the pasta is cooking, finely chop the onion and sauté it in olive oil in a deeper pan.
- Once browned, add the red beans, chopped tomatoes and let cook for a while.
- Season the whole mixture appropriately and serve.