Terraz! This is the pasta of the future. The main vision of this Slovak startup is to offer a sustainable version of pasta that is full of protein, iron, antioxidants and other beneficial substances that our body needs. The future is us, the future is our planet and so Terraz produces only from sustainable sources. The ingredients found in the pasta are of the highest quality with a high nutritional profile. In a word - superfoods! And because we love food, we bring you pasta that will impress with its taste and texture. So, terraz - enjoy!
Ingredients for 2 servings:
- 200 g Terraz paste
- 1 eggplant
- 1 zucchini
- 6 large tomatoes
- 2 larger carrots
- 1 onion
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 chilli pepper
- 200 ml dry white wine
- 2 handfuls of basil
- Salt, pepper, olive oil
- Cut the aubergines into small pieces and place in a hot pan with a little oil.
- Bake until golden brown.
- Add the finely chopped onion and carrots.
- Wait until everything is soft. Add the zucchini, garlic, chilli and a handful of basil.
- After a few minutes, add the white wine and let it simmer for 2 minutes to evaporate the alcohol.
- Add the chopped tomatoes, cover the pan and simmer for about 20 to 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta and add it to the sauce.
- Season and add the basil.
Serve with parmesan cheese, basil and virgin olive oil.